Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Christmas Cheer

Since i am still recovering from a fairly recent surgery , i won't be putting on much of a holiday party this year . In lieu of my own fanfare i decided to post some pictures i took the other night at a Christmas party we attended. The hosts had an incredible array of vintage and collectible holiday decorations set out . The effect was truly magical and did wonders for my spirit.

I did not have my digital camera with me ,unfortunately so i had to use my iPhone camera . It did a surprisingly good job considering the lowlight and no flash situation. I am just glad that i got to capture some of the twinkling beauty to share here with you.

Happy Holidays to all !


All Photos Copyright Sunday Dinner 2007 - Not to be reprinted without permission -All rights reserved

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! The pics came out great! Those decorations were amazing -- that's somebody who really gets into Christmas, huh?! I don't but I just love it when others do.